FOR EVERY BOTTLE SOLD WE PLANT A TREE
Based on the most advanced micro-splitting technology, this product is great at removing a whole host of food and drink based stains. It needs no dwell time, just spray, blot, and then wipe with a white cloth.
It's also 100% non-toxic, so even if it's not rinsed it's safe for people and pets. It contains no detergents, is non irritating and is completely odourless meaning it's safe to use even around asthmatics.
This product also contains no bleaching agents, so unlike some high street stain removers that simply mask the stain, this product breaks the bond between the stain and the fibres, so when the stains gone it's actually gone for good.
Evergreen Clean® 500ml Non-Toxic Stain Remover Spray
If using on upholstery, always pre-test an inconspicuous area.
This is to determine if the fabric is water sensitive or not. Never use this product on anything other than carpet without testing it first.